Saturday, February 26, 2011

The light

"To the world you may only be one person, 
but to one person you may be the world."

I was with a friend last week we were talking about friendships and how different some boundaries are depending on the friendship/relationship.  As we talked we realized how thankful we are for each other's friendship and how we have been blessed with other friendships that have exceeded our expectations. My friend and I have journeyed through some tough stuff together.  I remember talking to her a long while back and thinking that there was no light at the end of the tunnel. As my life's road has twisted and turned along the way, with victories and tragedies alike, I have come to the point where I can "high-five" my friend across the table, because even though my life isn't perfect I am standing in the light at the end  of the tunnel.

Thanks friends for doing life with me!


Proverbs 17:17 

A friend loves at all times

1 comment: